This PDF contains a set of cards for sorting into the categories of ‘living’ or ‘non-living’. This set was designed to be part of a Montessori preschool/ kindergarten educational program, but can be used in other educational settings.
Each living/ non-living set contains:
- A title card with the name of the category that measures 2.5 cm H x 8.14 cm W;
- 9 cards of objects in that category that measure 7 cm H x 8.14 cm W;.
- The border is red for the curriculum area of Zoology;
- Each image has been sourced from the internet with usage rights for use with modification;
- Each image is isolated on a white background to ensure clarity and to make it easier for the child to identify the focus object;
- Each card is the same size for consistency and to minimise distractions;
- The font is Sassoon Montessori.
If you wish to learn more about Montessori education, please read my blog.
If you would like to modify or customise this pack (e.g. change the font or the border colour), please send me a message! Keep in mind that this will incur extra costs and will take time to do.