Hello, and welcome to The Montessorian!
“Quality Montessori materials for the Australian classroom.”
My vision is to have materials that are consistent in quality and content, and relevant to my students’ interests and needs. When I was unable to find such materials, I made them myself.
My materials have these key features:
- All of the products with borders follow the traditional colour coding of the Montessori curriculum areas (for example, red for Zoology and green for Botany);
- The font I use is Sassoon Montessori, which is commonly used in Australian Montessori circles;
- I always use photographs of real objects in my cards, with white backgrounds to make the object the clear focus with no distraction from a complex background;
- The sizing of each card is consistent within each pack (and sometimes across different packs, as seen in all the three part cards);
- The images used are downloaded from the internet under the usage rights of ‘reuse with modification’;
- Furthermore, I am happy to customise packs (e.g. change fonts, border colours, etc.) so that others can have the quality materials they are looking for.